Metal Tube End Forming
The metal tube end forming process is using a mold to form a fix tube end shape.For example, chamfering, expansion, contraction, and so on. The tube end molding machine can produce many complex shape pipe fittings, together with bending machine and NC machining equipment. We provide stable, reliable and competitive price products according to your requirements. Our management projects are from design, manufacturing, inspection, assembly, packaging to delivery. If you are looking for a real factory metal pipe end molding work, we will be your ideal partner.
Tube End Forming Equipment
Parts of Tube End Forming
The Common Materials for Metal Tube End Forming:
Steel Tube, Stainless Steel Tube, Aluminum Tube, Copper and Brass Tube
We can also provide the other value-added service as follows:
1. Bending, Coiling, Hole Drilling
2. Welding Service: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, TIG, MIG/MAG
3. Heat Treatment
4. Surface Finishing
(1) Buffing and Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing)
(2) Sandblasting, Pickling and Phosphating
(3) Powder Coating, Anodizing, Zinc Plating, Hot Dip Galvanized, Chrome Plating and Nickel Plating
Materials for Metal Tube End Forming
About Request for Quotation
1. Materials Grade: The different countries has different materials standards and grades, such as ASTM, API, DIN, BS, JIS, AS, NZ, and more. Due to cost of materials and procurement considerations, we usually recommend that customers use the same level of the Chinese grade materials (GB standards) as an substitute material. We will provide the chemical composition and mechanical properties of the corresponding materials to you reference.
2. Sometimes there are some materials need to be customized due to inventory reasons, it will be limited by the minimum order quantity of the products.
3. Materials Size: Millimeters (mm) is the most commonly used size unit in China. We will convert the inch size and gauge size to metric size based on the customer’s drawings, then send the outside diameter, inside diameter or thickness to customer confirmation.
a. 1 inch = 2.54cm
b. 1 foot = 12 inch = 30.48cm
c. Gauge to Thickness Chart