Deep Drawn Stamping (Deep Drawing)
Deep Drawn Stamping (Deep drawing) is to use sheet metal material to be formed into cylindrical or box shaped parts by stamping, pulling ring or metal mold technology. Deep drawing is usually carried out on the anti wrinkle pressboard of the double acting press. The wrinkle preventing plate can prevent the edge of the bulge from wrinkling when it is pulled into the steel mould.
Deep drawing technology is widely applied in production process, and deep drawing is applied to many industries. For example, it can be used to produce auto parts in the automotive industry, and can also be used to make household products, such as stainless steel kitchen sink.
Deep Drawn Stamping Process
The skill of Deep Drawn Stamping process is extremely complicated. In practice, the following important factors should be considered.
Selection of materials
1. The tensile properties of different materials are different. The ratio of blank diameter to punch diameter is the limit of drawing rate. The stainless steel material is controlled at 2.1 to 2.2 and the carbon steel control is 2.15 to 2.5. Stainless steel materials can be drawn second times deep after deep drawing, but unlike carbon steel, stainless steel materials usually cannot be stretched at the same level as the first, unless they are treated by heat treatment. Stainless steel requires equipment strength of 1 to 2 times as much as that of carbon steel. Generally speaking, deep drawing is the best way to use double acting hydraulic equipment.
Selection of lubricating oil
2, two factors should be considered in the selection of lubricants. Oil film should be provided to prevent scratches and reduce friction. And after the completion of deep drawing operation, we must be able to eliminate it conveniently and thoroughly. It can include chlorinated or sulfurized oil or wax, heavy emulsion or deep soap liquid.
The other value-added service as follows:
1. Hole Drilling, Grinding, Machining, Riveting
2. Metal Sheet Cutting, Rolling, Metal Stamping and CNC Punching
3. Welding Service: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, TIG, MIG/MAG
4. Heat Treatment
5. Surface Finishing
(1) Buffing and Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing)
(2) Sandblasting, Pickling and Phosphating
(3) Powder Coating, Anodizing, Zinc Plating, Hot Dip Galvanized, Chrome Plating and Nickel Plating
We also provide others value-added services, such as design for manufacturability, technology support, quick-turn prototyping, machining and tooling make in-house and more. Contac us now to get more information or get a custom quote.