Aluminum Extrusion EnclosureOctober 21, 2019
Galvanize sheet metal fabricationDecember 20, 2019
CNC Punching Process
Sheet metal processing and stamping of CNC punch is an important part of sheet metal processing. CNC punch can replace the processing capacity of the past three punches. Greatly increased productivity.
CNC punch is a widely used machine tool, there are two kinds of single punch and turret. CNC turret punch (NCT) integrates machine, electricity, liquid and gas. It is a pressure processing equipment for punching and shallow drawing on plate.
I. processing mode of CNC punch
1. Single punch: single punch, including circle distribution, arc distribution, line distribution and grid hole distribution.
2. Multi direction continuous blanking: the processing method of using small mold to process large hole.
3. Single forming: the processing method of one-time shallow drawing forming according to the mold shape.
4. Continuous blanking in the same direction: using the processing mode of partial overlap of rectangular mold, it can process trimming, long hole, etc.
5. Nibbling: a small round die is used to make a continuous arc-shaped array with a small step distance.
6. Array forming: Machining several different or the same workpieces on the large plate.
7. Continuous forming: the forming processing mode with larger size than the mold, such as rolling steps, rolling bars, large-size shutters and other processing modes.
II. Processing characteristics of CNC punch
1. Easy to use. NC turret punch (NCT) is a kind of pressure processing equipment which integrates machine, electricity, liquid and gas. It is used to process all kinds of metal sheet parts. It can process many kinds of complex pass, shallow drawing and forming on the plate, and can complete the processing of parts automatically at one time.
CNC turret punch is one of the most vital pressure processing equipment. CNC punch can not only automatically process holes of different sizes and hole spacing, but also can use small punch to punch large round holes, square holes, waist holes and curve profiles of various shapes by step punching. At the same time, it can also carry out special processing, such as louver, shallow drawing, counterbore, flanging hole, stiffener, stamping, etc. Compared with traditional stamping, CNC punch saves a lot of mold cost, can use low cost and short cycle to process small batch and diversified products, has a large processing range and processing capacity, so as to adapt to the changes of market and product demand in time.
2. It has high processing accuracy, stable processing quality, high punching accuracy of CNC punch, small punching burr, good workpiece flatness, less follow-up processing, low scrap rate, high forming quality, processing dimension accuracy of digital punch generally up to 0.1mm, and good dimensional consistency of products.
3. The machine tool can process the workpiece individually or batch process the workpiece with group command to improve the productivity. The machining speed of CNC punch is fast, the stroke rate of general hydraulic equipment can reach 500-600 times min, some even up to 900 times min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach more than 100mmin. For large-scale plate, it can be finished in one process basically, instead of traditional processing, which requires multiple processes and processing on many different equipment.
4. When the processing parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save the production preparation time.
5. Higher quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
III. Development Trend of CNC punch technology
The application of numerical control technology not only brings revolutionary changes to the traditional manufacturing industry, making the manufacturing industry a symbol of industrialization. At present, the development trend of numerical control technology and its equipment in the world mainly includes the following aspects.
1. The new trend of high-speed and high-precision machining technology and equipment efficiency and quality are the main body of advanced manufacturing technology.
2. 5-axis linkage processing and compound processing machine tools are developing rapidly.
3. Intelligent, open and network become the main trend of the development of modern CNC system.
4. Pay attention to the establishment of new technical standards and specifications.