Metal Profile Bending (Section Bending)
As a professional manufacturer of matel fabrication, we provide a low cost solution and service for metal profile bending. We have the capabilities to produce custom bent profiles of the metal bar, flat, beam, channel, angle, tee, steel section, steel structural, tube and pipe. And we offer a wide range of materials, sizes and grades for your application, includes steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper. If you are looking for a real factory to work the metal profile bending job, we will be your ideal partner and supplier in China.
Metal Profile Bending Service
Bent Profile of Metal Bar, Flat, Beam, Channel, Angle, Tee, Steel section, Steel Structural, Tube and Pipe
In addition to metal profile bending service, we can also provide the other value-added service. We will manage your manufacturing projects from design, manufacture, inspection, assembly, packaging to delivery.
1. Coiling, Tube End Forming, Hole Drilling
2. Welding Service: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, TIG, MIG/MAG
3. Heat Treatment
4. Surface Finishing
(1) Buffing and Polishing (Metal Mirror Polished, Brushed Metal Finishing)
(2) Sandblasting, Pickling and Phosphating
(3) Powder Coating, Anodizing, Zinc Plating, Hot Dip Galvanized, Chrome Plating and Nickel Plating
About RFQ of Metal Profile Bending Service
1. Materials Grade: The different countries has different materials standards and grades, such as ASTM, API, DIN, BS, JIS, AS, NZ, and more. Due to cost of materials and procurement considerations, we usually recommend that customers use the same level of the Chinese grade materials (GB standards) as an substitute material. We will provide the chemical composition and mechanical properties of the corresponding materials to you reference.
2. Sometimes there are some materials need to be customized due to inventory reasons, it will be limited by the minimum order quantity of the products.
3. The bent profile need to match bent molds and fixtures tooling for production. Usually if you paid the mold cost, we will provide you with free samples to you test.
4. Materials Size: Millimeters (mm) is the most commonly used size unit in China. We will convert the inch size and gauge size to metric size based on the customer’s drawings, then send the outside diameter, inside diameter or thickness to customer confirmation.
a. 1 inch = 2.54cm
b. 1 foot = 12 inch = 30.48cm
c. Gauge to Thickness Chart